TIPS TO CARE FOR YOUR QUILTED ITEMS:
Hand-sewn quilted items are delicate items, so it's important to take care when washing them. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you safely clean your quilted item:
1. Fill a sink or basin with cool to lukewarm water. Avoid hot water as it can cause the fabric to shrink or fade.
2. Add a small amount of gentle detergent to the water and mix it in thoroughly.
3. Place the quilted item in the water and gently swish it around. Avoid scrubbing or wringing the fabric, as this can damage the stitching or cause the fabric to become misshapen.
4. Let the pouch soak in the soapy water for 5-10 minutes.
5. Drain the soapy water from the sink or basin and rinse the pouch thoroughly with cool water.
6. Gently press the excess water out of the pouch, taking care not to wring or twist the fabric.
7. Lay the pouch flat on a clean towel and roll it up to gently press out any remaining water.
8. Unroll the towel and lay the pouch flat on a drying rack or clean surface to air dry.
It's important to avoid using a washing machine or dryer to clean a quilted item, as this can damage the delicate stitching and cause the fabric to shrink or become misshapen. By following these simple steps, you can help to ensure that your quilted pouch stays clean and beautiful for years to come.
TIPS TO CARE FOR YOUR NOTEPADS:
1. Store your notepad properly: When not in use, keep your notepad in a dry and cool place, such as the BY BLISS cotton bag it came with.
2. Handle your notepad with clean hands: Avoid touching the pages of your notepad with dirty or oily hands. Oils and dirt can transfer onto the paper and cause stains or smudges.
3. Use a quality pen or pencil: A quality writing instrument is essential to ensure that your notes are legible and clear. Low-quality pens or pencils can smudge or bleed through the paper, making your notes difficult to read.
4. Keep your notepad flat: Avoid folding or creasing the pages of your notepad. This can damage the paper and make it difficult to write on. Instead, keep your notepad flat on a desk or table when you're taking notes.
5. It's important to note that the binding of a notepad can tear or become damaged if you hold it improperly or hang it by the binding. Holding a notepad by the binding can cause the pages to come loose or tear away from the binding, making it difficult to keep your notes organized. Similarly, hanging a notepad by the binding can cause the pages to tear or become damaged over time. To avoid damaging the binding of your notepad, it's best to hold it by the edges or use a notepad holder that supports the bottom of the notepad. When storing or transporting your notepad, it's best to keep it flat and avoid bending or folding the pages. By taking these precautions, you can help to ensure that your notepad stays in good condition and that your notes remain organized and easy to read.